Please contact our office by phone, email or via our website if you would like to make an appointment.
Dr Green consults in private rooms at:
Canberra Hand Centre
Suite 4A Level 2, 173 Strickland Crescent, Deakin, ACT 2600
Appointment fees are paid at the time of consultation. Rebates can be claimed through Medicare. Fees may be subject to change.
Please bring the following to your consultation:
- Referral letter from your general practitioner or specialist
- Letters from any other related consultations
- Your Medicare, DVA or Private Health Insurance details as applicable
- Xrays, Ultrasounds, CT Scans, MRI Scans
- If your imaging was performed in a public hospital or interstate you will need to bring a USB or CD with the images.
- If your imaging was performed in an ACT private radiology practice, please make sure you know which radiology group you attended so Dr Green can locate your online images. Your GP may send the imaging report which provides this information but if not, we need the name of the radiology group.
Due to the nature of surgery, there may be unplanned delays on the day of your appointment due to emergency cases or your appointment may need to be rescheduled. Our staff do their best to minimise any inconvenience to you and greatly appreciate your understanding.
Request an Appointment
Please contact our office if you would like to make an enquiry or arrange a consultation.